Sunday, October 9, 2011

Need a new Serger?

Wow! This is a great buy for a Brother Serger ! I have this same model and I did NOT pay this low of a price for it! I love this Serger.. (remember Mr. Serger? lol) yes I do love him but we all have our bad days......
But anyways.. Amazon is featuring this serger for $198.54 and FREE shipping!!!  I have saw  a lot of my bloggers using this same model. Its easy to thread too! It comes with a few attachments too!!!
 I just thought I would share this little info =)
I'm a big coupon-er and when I see deals like this I have share!

Ok.. carry on.


http://www.frugalcouponliving.com/2011/10/09/brother-serger-57-off/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+frugalcouponliving+%28Frugal+Coupon+Living%29

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your serger tip. I don't think I'll get one just yet, I wouldn't know where to put it!

    ReplyDelete

Come on.. don't be shy.. leave a comment.. love to hear from you!