Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sneak peak

I was over at my mom's the other day and she showed me her project in the making..I WANT IT !! the picture doesn't show the colors well, taken with my cell phone, so go figure.
 She's not finished with it and doesn't show the sides here but I will post a better picture later.. and..I forgot what the name of this is!! sorry mom :( 
She told me she starting this project few years back, lost the pattern and/or pieces and so she decided to make a whole different pattern.I wish I had taken picture of the block it was suppose to look like,its nothing like this and I do like this one much better.  Here is link to her page of a few quilts she has made.. I bet she has made over 200 quilts in her time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on.. don't be shy.. leave a comment.. love to hear from you!